• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cade 1500 S2 for sale! $3500

Item Price
$3500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Forshurley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
185
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Getting out of hobby and selling my tank.

Cade 1500 S2 (just tank) $3,500​
​
Cade with Gear $5,000 includes Abyzz A200, Reef brights 5ft LED 4 bar + mount, Red Sea roller matt, Red Sea skimmer, heaters and lots of extra's (all the chemicals, additives and accessories I use to maintain tank.​
​
Cade with Gear + all rock and live stock $7500.​
​
LMK pick up in Glendora, Ca. You move I will help as much as I can.​
​
Cheers​
Joshua
IMG_4626 (2).jpg
IMG_4628.jpg
IMG_4630.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top