Cade 1800 S2 flex hose to return pump connections

Bacon and Eggs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2023
Messages
120
Reaction score
86
Location
St Augustine
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t received my tank yet, but trying to get everything in order. I’ve read some have had trouble connecting the Cade flex return hose to their pumps due to metric-standard conversion issues. Anyone know the size of the Cade flex tubing? I’m using the Maxspect Jump DC 10K return pump. It’s output connections are 1-1/14” (32mm) and 1-1/2” (40 mm) barbed couplings. Do I need an adapter?
 
That's interesting! My Cade was not delivered with any flex hose but 25 mm fixed plumbing..

Its a 1200 though, so chances are that your one has larger plumbing..

Go to the Cade Australia facebook page and tag Adam Dalton - he will reply and he knows everything! He's the founder..
 
That's interesting! My Cade was not delivered with any flex hose but 25 mm fixed plumbing..

Its a 1200 though, so chances are that your one has larger plumbing..

Go to the Cade Australia facebook page and tag Adam Dalton - he will reply and he knows everything! He's the founder..
That’s helpful, I’ll check it out.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top