- Joined
- Jul 20, 2007
- Messages
- 2,694
- Reaction score
- 253
- Location
- Kodak
- What state or country do you live in
- Tennessee
Hi all,
I have a 5g bucket about 60% full of calcium mix. I'm doing a calcium reactor, so I don't need this mix. PENDING
I also have a small sump. It looks to be an old trickle filter. I believe the person who had it before me used it as a top off container. Its all acrylic. $20
I also have a Seio 1500 pump that I believe needs a new impeller shaft. I accidentally broke it. Free if anyone wants it.
Lastly, I have a Red Sea Berlin pump... well, part of it, anyway.
its the pump body. It just needs an impeller and a pump cover. Also free.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Brandon
I have a 5g bucket about 60% full of calcium mix. I'm doing a calcium reactor, so I don't need this mix. PENDING
I also have a small sump. It looks to be an old trickle filter. I believe the person who had it before me used it as a top off container. Its all acrylic. $20
I also have a Seio 1500 pump that I believe needs a new impeller shaft. I accidentally broke it. Free if anyone wants it.
Lastly, I have a Red Sea Berlin pump... well, part of it, anyway.
its the pump body. It just needs an impeller and a pump cover. Also free.Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Brandon
Last edited:

