Calcium Reactor and Triton Core 7 hybrid?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Yes but Triton doesn't offer a complete minor trace element solution only like Aqua Forest has for use with CA reactors. Buying and dosing each element individually from Triton to make up for the difference per ICP seems like an expensive and time consuming proposition.
Triton does have cr media that they put their name on for this reason look at unique corals I think they have it
 
We've used CaRx's and Triton additives for a couple of years for four different reef tanks at my work. Works well. In between Triton ICP tests we add those elements that need to be adjusted, spread over 2-4 doses depending on the amount.
We've also used CaRx and Core7 together when the reactors themselves didn't keep up with the demand. Never had a problem with any element being too high because of that dosing. We're usually a bit low in B, K, Sr etc, but not much. So it's easily adjusted each element by themselves.
Iron, Iodine and Manganese we dose daily.
 
Triton does have cr media that they put their name on for this reason look at unique corals I think they have it

Do you know what it's called? I've checked both Unique and BRS and don't see it. Thanks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top