Cali Kid Official Aug 8th Live Sale Thread!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

giphy.gif
 
Just out of curiosity because I didn't see it mentioned....If a shipping module is purchased but no coral was purchased to be shipped from the live sale will the shipping module charge be refunded?
 
Just out of curiosity because I didn't see it mentioned....If a shipping module is purchased but no coral was purchased to be shipped from the live sale will the shipping module charge be refunded?

Yes we will refund shipping if the shipping module is not used.
 
Just a reminder today is the LAST day to get your shipping module at the $19.99 discounted price!!


D03EE93D-A058-46B7-960F-5689EEA1D773.gif
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top