Cali Kid Official Aug 8th Live Sale Thread!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Wow, you waste no time raising your coral back to normal prices. Was gonna buy a few at discounted. But I guess not
 
Tuesday morning and I still haven’t gotten any tracking info or a message informing delay or any message at all regarding Monday shipping module.

This is highly frustrating. @calikidcorals

Update: Heard from @calikidcorals and there was some confusion with my email address.
 
Last edited:
Zoas came in great. Got pink Buddha, death star and jf bloodshots.
20200811_132115.jpg
 
Got my shipment today - here's what was in the mystery box. I requested for any euphylia, blastos, zoas and acros.

1. CK Gold branching hammer double head
2. Mystery Torch double head
3. Malaysian Torch double head
4. CK Golden goddess Acro
5. Pink Buddha Zoa
6. Soul Sucker Zoa
7. Grim Reaper Zoa
8. Black Sabbath Mushroom
9. Mahalo Blasto
10. Kill Bill Blasto

That was fun opening my first mystery box. I don't know what the regular price for these are but I think its a good value overall for what I paid. Also got a deadpool blasto during the live sale. Thanks @calikidcorals
 
Last edited:
My order came in today and everybody looks good, just like the pictures. Here’s the rainbow wilsoni, holy grail micros, and fruit loop micros behind them. Micros had to go through a peroxide clean to take some BA and HA off. Other than that, they were healthy and pest free.
C6FD3F03-D00D-4781-B52B-D766634D2196.jpeg
E7FEB88F-19A8-476E-966C-6A893019476A.jpeg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top