Can’t stay logged in!

Coronus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
1,075
Location
Bermuda Triangle
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,
Just logs me out every day on each device. Wondered about tips to stay logged in. This is something a few months old because it never used to do this.

Thanks
 
So if you log in, close your browser and then bring it back up it logs you out?
 
On this note relating to logging in. I don't have any issues on any computer but my phone will not stay/let me log in to the R2R app. It's been like that for months... I just use the browser on my phone at this point :< maybe someday it will work again.
 
On this note relating to logging in. I don't have any issues on any computer but my phone will not stay/let me log in to the R2R app. It's been like that for months... I just use the browser on my phone at this point :< maybe someday it will work again.
The apps been discontinued. It's no longer accessible.
 
The apps been discontinued. It's no longer accessible.

Would you look at all those thread about it. I never saw the msg it got closed down. Oh well do you have any idea if they plan on bringing something back or is everyone good with the mobile browser.

LOL welp, there's my problem...
 
Im logged in 24/7 and never have to sign back in
When you log in on phone /computer, are you checking box Stay logged in And remember me ?
 
Would you look at all those thread about it. I never saw the msg it got closed down. Oh well do you have any idea if they plan on bringing something back or is everyone good with the mobile browser.

LOL welp, there's my problem...
To my knowledge, there are no plans at the moment. But who knows what the future brings ;)
 
Im logged in 24/7 and never have to sign back in
When you log in on phone /computer, are you checking box Stay logged in And remember me ?
Correct, when you log in is this box selected?
20191027_115540.jpg
 
So if you log in, close your browser and then bring it back up it logs you out?
I am referring to when I am logged in and them close the browser for hours at a time. It never used to require me to log back in because my “ stay logged in box is always checked”. Both my phone and Tablet.
 
I am referring to when I am logged in and them close the browser for hours at a time. It never used to require me to log back in because my “ stay logged in box is always checked”. Both my phone and Tablet.
Weird, lets see if @revhtree or @Daniel@R2R might know. Only other thing I can think of is some setting in your browser. Which browser are you using?
 
I am referring to when I am logged in and them close the browser for hours at a time. It never used to require me to log back in because my “ stay logged in box is always checked”. Both my phone and Tablet.
Might you be denying cookies?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top