- Joined
- Feb 11, 2023
- Messages
- 104
- Reaction score
- 73
- Location
- Lexington
- What state or country do you live in
- Kentucky
I purchased this guy about a week ago. It's my most expensive coral yet so I REALLY don't want to lose it. I've got 2 other acanthos that are a lot smaller that are doing fantastic. I've got it in the lowest light/flow part of my tank (right next to the other acanthophyllia) and it's just not doing good. I have quite a bit of SPS so I have to keep the flow moderate but I've turned it down quite a bit since this guy started showing stress. I just don't know what else I can do and I feel like I'm watching it die day by day. Can anyone give any advise/suggestions?
I included pictures of what it looked like when I first added it to my tank and what it looks like now and also what it looked like at the store.
Peramaters at last testing on December 25th
Alk: 9.8
Po4: .03
Mag: 1395
Cal: 485
Salinity: 1.024

I included pictures of what it looked like when I first added it to my tank and what it looks like now and also what it looked like at the store.
Peramaters at last testing on December 25th
Alk: 9.8
Po4: .03
Mag: 1395
Cal: 485
Salinity: 1.024



