Can anyone tell me what this is?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xnaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

xnaz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
488
Reaction score
256
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was working on my tank today and discovered some weird brown stuff in my third chamber? Can anyone help.

76D679D8-2C28-4EC3-BFF7-726CF41D5BCD.jpeg
 
May be simple slime and algae but as mentioned, white light will be of value to determine
 
May be simple slime and algae but as mentioned, white light will be of value to determinIt’s hard to see much detail in that pic but it kind of looks like sponge from what I can tell
Is it harmful?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top