Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It moved. I'll have to wait. He's really small. Are they bad to have in tank?We need a sharp focus photo for identification. It appears to be a mollusk as I think I see a foot protruding from the left side. If the mantle goes all around the shell it could be a cowrie
Ok. Thank you. As soon as I can get a better picture I'll postSnails (mollusks) vary. Some are harmless algae eaters and great for the tank. Some are carnivores - not so good.
Stomatella. Best snail ever.
Ok. Thank you. As soon as I can get a better picture I'll post
Never seen it in there before today... No idea how it got in thereDo I see hairs or spines? Not stomatella. Now I'm curious.
As a larvae or egg on a rock or frag. Is the spiny part a shell? Maybe a juvenile cucumber. I've got a thorny one that stretches out like a worm. I'll find a pic.Never seen it in there before today... No idea how it got in there
Under whites he matches the color of your creature. Lol. Maybe a baby one of these guys. He's scary but a great sand cleaner..
Looks like a shellAs a larvae or egg on a rock or frag. Is the spiny part a shell? Maybe a juvenile cucumber. I've got a thorny one that stretches out like a worm. I'll find a pic.
It's very small. Hard to get a clear picturePics are very fuzzy. Assure your tank glass and lens are clean. If lens against glass, will be fuzzy
Im thinking collanista snail but hard to tell from image
Collanistas are very small - about the size of a peaIt's very small. Hard to get a clear picture
Yeah. About that sizeCollanistas are very small - about the size of a pea

