Sep 1, 2023 #1 Willragan Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jul 24, 2015 Messages 638 Reaction score 217 Location Blackstone, VA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I need to know how much extra height you need to remove the skimmer cup on the Nyos specifically a 220 but I’m assuming they’re all similar I’m working with a limited height and it’s going to be close help me out please guys
I need to know how much extra height you need to remove the skimmer cup on the Nyos specifically a 220 but I’m assuming they’re all similar I’m working with a limited height and it’s going to be close help me out please guys
Sep 1, 2023 #2 blaxsun 10K Club member View Badges Hospitality Award My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Dec 15, 2020 Messages 26,709 Reaction score 31,208 Location The Abyss Rating - 0% 0 0 0 About an inch.
Sep 1, 2023 #3 OP OP Willragan Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jul 24, 2015 Messages 638 Reaction score 217 Location Blackstone, VA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 That’s all?
Sep 1, 2023 #4 OP OP Willragan Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jul 24, 2015 Messages 638 Reaction score 217 Location Blackstone, VA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 That’s what I will have exactly 1 inch to play with you’re thinking I’ll be OK