Can I add several snails and a shrimp at the same time?

Nuuudel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I've got a pretty new tank, finished cycling about 1.5 months ago. I've got one skunk cleaner shrimp, and two clownfish. As with everything my LFS and the internet are giving me lots of conflicting info.

If I added 3 cerith snails, 1 fighting conch, and another cleaner shrimp, would that be too much? Or should they be treated like the fish and only add 1 every week or 2?

I've got 0 Ammonia, 0 nitrites, and 0 nitrates, but I am having a diatom bloom right now.
 
It won't matter. They don't put off enough waste for it to matter.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top