Oct 28, 2021 #1 Yates273 Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jun 1, 2018 Messages 1,632 Reaction score 1,178 Location NJ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Anyone know the name of these clownfish. Sorry this is the only picture I have. I am picking them up Saturday.
Anyone know the name of these clownfish. Sorry this is the only picture I have. I am picking them up Saturday.
Oct 28, 2021 #2 fachatga Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Apr 6, 2021 Messages 989 Reaction score 1,495 Location oak park What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I think their names are jack and Diane
Oct 29, 2021 #3 i cant think Wrasse Addict View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor UK Reef Club Member Rock Pool Reef Keepers My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Sep 1, 2021 Messages 19,120 Reaction score 38,554 Location United Kingdom (England) What state or country do you live in United Kingdom Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Yates273 said: Anyone know the name of these clownfish. Sorry this is the only picture I have. I am picking them up Saturday. Click to expand... Gold nugget maroon clownfish Aka Jill and Steven
Yates273 said: Anyone know the name of these clownfish. Sorry this is the only picture I have. I am picking them up Saturday. Click to expand... Gold nugget maroon clownfish Aka Jill and Steven
Oct 29, 2021 #4 jgirardnrg Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Oct 9, 2019 Messages 1,590 Reaction score 2,413 Location Berlin, CT What state or country do you live in Connecticut Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Steve.. when in doubt, ALWAYS Steve.