Can I get an I'd on this assumed lps please

Anubisxii

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
398
Reaction score
439
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what these are, I saw them on another post of someone breaking down a tank and selling them. I am absolutely amazed at these, as I'm obsessed with tourches and hammers. Anyone know what these are called? I want to look into them more before thinking about getting any. They look like something out of a sci fi flick. I'm planning an upgrade to a 75 or 100g and plan on going 70% lps any info would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot_20200830-223557.png
 
hi,looks like a really unique torch to me :)
 
I appreciate the info, I've never seen a torch like that but am still new to the hobby, none the less I was blown away by those.
 
Is it in really high flow? sort of looks like a raggedy elegance to me
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top