Can I mount a 48" reefbrite to a 60" ati!?

reefer4816

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2017
Messages
204
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know if I can do this. I don't probably have to drill my own holes?

Would I hit any key components if I used small self tapping screws to install it? I don't need the reefbrite to span the full width of the ati and I can save allot of money
 
I would consider velcro. There is some pretty strong velcro out there now.
If you don't want to go that way, I'd suggest you open up the ATI fixture and see where you think you would need to drill for screws and see if anything is in those spots.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top