Can Neptune LLS be used to report level NOT dropping?

dowdalld

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2023
Messages
44
Reaction score
57
Location
ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I have a separate RO reservoir feeding my kalkwasser reactor. If all is working OK the water level should drop by the same amount every day. Can the LLS be used to monitor this at set intervals and report if the level doesn't drop?
TIA
 
Hi,
I have a separate RO reservoir feeding my kalkwasser reactor. If all is working OK the water level should drop by the same amount every day. Can the LLS be used to monitor this at set intervals and report if the level doesn't drop?
TIA
I am not sure whether you can actually make an alarm for a constant at a defined interval; but with the LLS you get a graph in on your dashboard.

You could just monitor it from here? :)

Will follow here; it's a handy thought!
 
I am not sure whether you can actually make an alarm for a constant at a defined interval; but with the LLS you get a graph in on your dashboard.

You could just monitor it from here? :)

Will follow here; it's a handy thought!
Yep, I thought about that but it's like keeping an eye on the level in the reservoir everyday; you do until you don't and its then that something goes wrong.

It just seems as the information required is there in the graph theres no reason it shouldn't be actionable...
 
Yep, I thought about that but it's like keeping an eye on the level in the reservoir everyday; you do until you don't and its then that something goes wrong.

It just seems as the information required is there in the graph theres no reason it shouldn't be actionable...
True! :) Let's see, there's plenty smart Apex-people here on R2R, hopefully someone will manage to help you out!

As for looking at it every day; you go through and look at your tank daily anyway I suppose and if not, why have it? :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Apex Fusion works on the cheap amazon fire tablets if you want a visible reading close to your tank!

Off topic - I struggle keeping my LLS's reading proper ; they drop out of calibration like i change my underwear. Just one to keep in mind (... not the underwear!)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top