Jun 22, 2018 #1 Khoi Mai Community Member View Badges Joined May 30, 2018 Messages 37 Reaction score 45 Location Austin What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Yellow long polyp leather coral. I searched everywhere I can but couldn't find it.
Jun 22, 2018 #2 GoVols Cobb / Webb - 1989 View Badges Reef Squad Leader Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 MTRCMember Article Contributor Hospitality Award R2R Research My Tank Thread Joined Nov 29, 2016 Messages 13,078 Reaction score 37,567 Location In-The-Boro, TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Is this one? https://www.aquacorals.com/index.ph...adstools/product/153-weeping-willow-toadstool
Jun 22, 2018 #3 OP OP Khoi Mai Community Member View Badges Joined May 30, 2018 Messages 37 Reaction score 45 Location Austin What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I think that is pretty much it except the color.