Can some post a link to DOS tubing on Amazon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheOne
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

TheOne

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2019
Messages
792
Reaction score
1,554
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up a dos and need to order tubing. Anyone have a link to what I need on Amazon? Thanks
 
I just use the colored tubing from premium.aquatics
 
Hoping I can find what I need on Amazon. Two day shipping has spoiled me, ha.
 
I used this one and it worked well

A004892A-6B21-48BF-8ADF-A59E707490FC.jpeg
 
Got a good deal from a member here for a dos so decided to setup an automatic water change. Going to route the waste water outside. This apex stuff is kinda fun, ha!
 
I guess 2 day shipping is too slow for me now, ha. Picked this up at Home Depot. Fits perfect and is flexible enough and doesn't kink. It was also $4 for 20 feet. You can find it where all of the rodi fittings are at.

Just setup my DOS to take out a gallon of water a day and add a gallon of fresh saltwater at the same time. :)

20191207_103228.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top