Can somebody tell me what's this?

avwilly

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this one the other day but the lady at fish store did have an idea what kind of coral is. Can someone help me please.
 

Attachments

  • 1439270310027.jpg
    1439270310027.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 1439270318925.jpg
    1439270318925.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 150
Thanks so much for the quick response. I was trying to find if they need a lot flow because right now I have it in a spot where gets tons flow. Also does it a lot light?
 
Yes Duncan's and they love target feeding. Mine went from this
4weeksago.jpg


to this in just over a year. Both of these came from what you see above. I just cut that branch off.

IMG_0688.jpg
 
To be fair and avoid disappointment, I target fed every other day and ran 250w mh over a 36g tank. Just so you know my recipe
 
I have never target fed mine and it grows fast on my substrate with a good amount of flow.
 
How u usually know when it's happy. I think mine after 4 days in my tank kinda seems like it's color went darker. when I got it it's pink color was lighter.
 
deeper color is usually a good sign....remember....white or loss of color is almost always bad and this is virtually universal across both coral and inverts. Big extension is also a good sign....melting is not.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top