Can someone identify? Basslet vs Chromis vs Other?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smarkow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
So I’ve had these little guys for 18+ mo at this point and things are going really well. They’ve grown about an inch each and are model citizens. I don’t recall when, but they switched over to taking pellets shortly after I received them. They and the dottyback ignore each-other for now. If it weren’t for re-reading this thread I wouldn’t have even remembered that there was an issue.

I’ll be up-sizing my tank in 8-10 months so even if they grow to 8 inches in the next 5-years things should be fine. In fact, I would buy more of these if I could ever get a good price.

Will take a more recent picture next time I am home
 
Good luck! They look amazing. Glad they’re doing well for you. They get to 16” though which is another the size of an adult Sailfin Tang, so make sure you’ve got an extra large tank ready for them!
 
My little buddies keep doing well. Planning the larger tank now, construction to start after Christmas! Still looking for a chance to buy a few more of them.

6BEB2E41-7334-464C-9927-5FE76EC2A23F.jpeg

64C6071F-65A7-44EF-8954-E2C5458EB93D.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top