can someone identify this coral and shrimp?

There are also crabs that are hosted by anemones.

Porcelain crab in an S. haddoni,

Anemonecrab5.jpg
 
There are also crabs that are hosted by anemones.

Porcelain crab in an S. haddoni,

Anemonecrab5.jpg

That's a great photo. One of the neatest I've seen. Thanks for sharing. I was reading carpet anemone get really big, I prob can't keep this pair in a nano??


TFCEC Member
Join a local fish club.
www.tropical-fish-club-of-erie-county.com
 
I have kept S. haddonis in a 33 gallon cube before, but that is pushing it is you've never kept them before. Honestly, a 40 breeder (( anemone and clowns )) would be the smallest I would go with an S. haddoni.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top