Can someone tell me what this is?

Jesse Sunday

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
500
Reaction score
323
Location
Sarasota, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This is a piece from a friends tank who gave me a bunch of random bits and pieces as he was selling his tank... I really like this one, but don't know what it is. It's on a slab with other mushrooms, but it doesn't act like one. (it's a very pretty orange under normal lighting)

I'd love to know how best to care for and feed it...

Thanks so much!

20240908_152932 (1).jpg


20240908_153011.jpg


20240908_152945.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top