Can water too warm be bad for curing live rock?

Bubblebass

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
381
Reaction score
166
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mature 120g tank and have been cycling 10lbs of rock that has been dead a long time to add it to my tank in a 5g bucket with RODI and salt mix for 6 weeks. I haven't gotten any ammonia in my testing, but the water is at about 86 degrees in the garage where it's curing. Any issue with that? I wouldn't think so since I'm not trying to seed it, just cure it. Thanks for any input.
 
good question can Ya bring it in for awhile? Maybe hide it from A significant other? ;)
Any way I'm curious so here's a bump.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top