Can you feed a RBTA live brine shrimp ?

You could try turkey basting them with a concentrated but Id guess they will be to small.

I feed mine minced up shrimp...
 
frozen grocery store bagged shrimp......basically when I've feeding my family it...I set one or two aside before seasoning and cooking. Chop it up small(like 1/4 by 1/4 kinda size) and put it into a snack bag refreeze it nice and flat.
Then I break off what I need defrost with tank water and the other food for the fish.

But my BTA wasnt real big...maybe 3 inches across when split so now I have two really tiny ones.. Sure they will grow but thats all they can do atm.
 
I went out and got some fresh shrimp then read the label... Is it safe to use

image.jpeg
 
Ummm that doesnt look right. Usually sulfates are used on cooked shrimp to maintain that fresh pink look. Are you able to get fresh raw shrimp?
 
Ummm that doesnt look right. Usually sulfates are used on cooked shrimp to maintain that fresh pink look. Are you able to get fresh raw shrimp?

They were labled as fresh shrimp but i figured they might not be safe so I go frozen mysis that i know is safe
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top