Can you guess what's better than free??

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
101
Location
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so here's the deal-E-O I will give the first person that can guess what is better than free to me about this hobby, six of my favorite corals... (you pay shipping)
So let the guessing begin.....?????????????
Hint it is reef related LOL!!
 
Nope that was your first and only guess ;) lol just kidding yeah I don't care how many guesses it takes you it just whoever guesses first gets the grab box of goodies ;)
Lol Well okay then Here is my first guess. Being able to see all of these awesome creatures in a box.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top