Can you ID these 2 Zoa's? I'm Stumped

  • Thread starter Thread starter jctse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

jctse

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Alameda, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would like these for a swap and would GREATLY appreciate an ID. I think the Pink one is Alien Implosion (just a guess) but not sure about the purple green smaller polyp one... I'm stumped.

Alien Implosion
2q87wwx.jpg

Purple/Green Polyps
262xqu1.jpg
 
Forgot to mention. They are asking for common Name, Latin Name, and Farmer Name. Any info is greatly appreciated.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top