Aug 11, 2018 #1 LionsLife_ Community Member View Badges Joined May 8, 2018 Messages 30 Reaction score 28 What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Could I control a A80 kessil from a A160? Using the connection cord of course
Aug 11, 2018 #2 Crabs McJones I'm so shi-nay View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Moderator Emeritus Hospitality Award Reef Tank 365 Boss Wisco Reefers My Tank Thread Joined Jul 24, 2017 Messages 27,806 Reaction score 139,920 Location Wisconsin Rating - 0% 0 0 0 LionsLife_ said: Could I control a A80 kessil from a A160? Using the connection cord of course Click to expand... Yes i believe you can it's all the same 0-10v control. So you should be able to daisy chain the a80, a160, and a360 together
LionsLife_ said: Could I control a A80 kessil from a A160? Using the connection cord of course Click to expand... Yes i believe you can it's all the same 0-10v control. So you should be able to daisy chain the a80, a160, and a360 together
Aug 11, 2018 #3 ca1ore 10K Club member View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 CTARS Member Article Contributor R2R TV Featured Joined Oct 28, 2014 Messages 14,091 Reaction score 20,005 Location Stamford, CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Yes, I have done it.
Aug 11, 2018 #4 OP OP LionsLife_ Community Member View Badges Joined May 8, 2018 Messages 30 Reaction score 28 What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 ca1ore said: Yes, I have done it. Click to expand... Ok great! Thanks guys