Can you use copper power on freshwater??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Makubex
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Makubex

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Messages
827
Reaction score
139
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It says marine but can it work in fw?
 
I already dumped it in is for an 8" giraffe cichlid, nothing serious he injured his eye and was bullied to the point he had a little bit of fungi, he is now swimming around... can i add marine salt? Or do i have to use fw salt only?
 
There is special copper formulated for freshwater made by the same brand that creates the saltwater copper power.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top