Canon rebel T7 + tamron macro lens?

Vincent Azzano

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about getting a canon rebel t7 as my first real camera, if anyone had any other recommendations I would love to hear but I was planning on using the 60mm or 90mm tamron macro lenses, would one of those be compatible?
 
Tamron does make them for canon. Just have to make sure it’s canon compatible. I have a t7. Works great for what we need it for
 
T7 is a good camera, and tamron makes good lenses. The canon t7 takes both “efs” or “ef” mount lenses, so just get the proper lens And your good to go.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top