Can't out run the sticks, you can only hide

Oh boy, I promised myself I would only do softies and maybe lps but here I am year later, setting up par and lights for sticks..... they are just so so nice, the colonies are fantastic, I'm falling in love with them now....
Sucker!!!
 
Welcome to the stick addiction that is acropora. AA (acros anonymous) meetings every 2nd Tuesday of the month. Let me know if you need a spincer to help talk you through coral and equipment uograde purchases. Lol.

I have this totally under control guys, I do not need to go to AA, I will stop buying tomorrow I promise!!!
 
Alright everyone..... wensday is the day, 5 sticks and a orange hammer coming and whooo boy I'm nervous
Just got a new kessil and I have three power heads and I have lots of bottle of calc and other macro and trace elements ready to go. I also dose bac
Think I'm good to go?
I'm so afraid I'm going to get them in and find them all dead in the next few days
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top