Can't Post all of a sudden in MP?

Jarbour14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon,

I am trying to post a for sale listing and I now all of sudden am not able to, It is only showing the trade thread. Any idea?
 
Note market place limit on number of ads....from the rules:

The maximum number of open ads varies by member group. Open ads include any ad that does not have a status of expired, closed, or sold. A users open ad total includes the number of all open ads.
  • Registered Active (30 Day Member with 25 Posts) - 2 open ad (10 attachments) FREE
  • Supporting Members - 4 open ads (15 attachments) $25 Yearly
  • Partner Members (limited time) - 6 open ads (15 attachments)
  • Active Seller (COMING SOON) - Unlimited open ads (Unlimited attachments) $25 Monthly Fee
  • Verified Seller - (COMING SOON) - Unlimited open ads (Unlimited attachments)
 
Note market place limit on number of ads....from the rules:

The maximum number of open ads varies by member group. Open ads include any ad that does not have a status of expired, closed, or sold. A users open ad total includes the number of all open ads.
  • Registered Active (30 Day Member with 25 Posts) - 2 open ad (10 attachments) FREE
  • Supporting Members - 4 open ads (15 attachments) $25 Yearly
  • Partner Members (limited time) - 6 open ads (15 attachments)
  • Active Seller (COMING SOON) - Unlimited open ads (Unlimited attachments) $25 Monthly Fee
  • Verified Seller - (COMING SOON) - Unlimited open ads (Unlimited attachments)
Thank you! I tried requesting to have my previous ads removed but they haven't been. If this is something you could do I would really appreciate it.
 
I'm looking into it now because looking at your history I'm not seeing recent sales threads. Please give me a little time. Thanks, Paul.
 
I'm looking into it now because looking at your history I'm not seeing recent sales threads. Please give me a little time. Thanks, Paul.
No worries, thanks for the help.
 
In looking at your sales history, your last sales post was April, 2021, which was before the new marketplace was put into place. Accordingly, the above rules were not if place, so this is not the issue. However, posting new classified has changed, and you now need to post those new classified ads by going HERE.

In addition, I’m including links to the rules and instructions in using the new marketplace.

Classifieds: Terms and Rules for Selling​

CLASSIFIEDS: Closing, Editing, Marking As Sold and more..​


I’m hoping the above information resolves the issue you’re having.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top