Dec 24, 2017 #1 newbreefer316 Valuable Member View Badges Joined May 11, 2016 Messages 1,024 Reaction score 250 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I can't send or see any of my messages in the r2r app, it says module not supported whenever I try to send something.
I can't send or see any of my messages in the r2r app, it says module not supported whenever I try to send something.
Dec 24, 2017 #2 OP OP newbreefer316 Valuable Member View Badges Joined May 11, 2016 Messages 1,024 Reaction score 250 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Disregard, deleted and reinstalled the app and the issue was fixed.
Dec 24, 2017 #3 SashimiTurtle Turtle View Badges Excellence Award My Tank Thread Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 9,245 Reaction score 35,072 Location South Carolina What state or country do you live in South Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I ended up not using the app after numerous problems, and seemingly no effort from staff to fix them. I just use the mobile page now and have a shortcut to it on my home screen.
I ended up not using the app after numerous problems, and seemingly no effort from staff to fix them. I just use the mobile page now and have a shortcut to it on my home screen.
Dec 24, 2017 #4 eatbreakfast Fish Nerd View Badges Excellence Award Showcase Editor Expert Contributor Moderator Emeritus My Aquarium Showcase Joined Oct 21, 2013 Messages 14,837 Reaction score 16,244 Location CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 The mobile site is the recommended way of utilizing r2r to get the most out of all the features.