• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Captive Bred Wide Band Clowns for Trade

BroncosZOA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Messages
393
Reaction score
11
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to trade my pair for a Mertens Carpet Anemone.

If anyone knows of anyone who has one let me know.

Must be healthy and not an anemone that has just been shipped.

Lmk

Its a reach but i can try
DSCF0186.jpg

DSCF0200.jpg

DSCF0136.jpg

DSCF0063.jpg

latz24.jpg
 
Hey PM me when you get a chance, I think there is a place who might have one in stock...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top