Caribsea Life rock in sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter sdhart
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

sdhart

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Victoria
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just about to start a mixed reef tank. I had a fish only tank over 20 years ago but a lot has changed. My Waterbox 130.4 arrived yesterday - earlier than I expected. I plan to reinforce the floor and that won't happen for a couple of weeks. I am going to be using live sand and Caribsea Life Rock. I'm not going to fill the tank until the floor done. Would there be any benefit to setting up the tank, filling the sump only and putting some of the Life Rock in it ? Would it speed up my initial cycling? Or is it just me wanting to do something instead of looking at an empty tank?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top