CaribSea South Seas Base Rock - Experiences?

Daniel91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2018
Messages
265
Reaction score
198
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to grab some Reefcleaners rock but due to recent price increase and threshold, I am looking into subject referenced.

Any experience?
 
I have 80lb's of shelf and 80lb's normal in my 300G. I alos have 160lb of 'Life rock' also in my 90 and 55 which is basically the same thing but painted purple, I didn't think it was worth paying the extra for a bit of paint this time! Overall I thinks its pretty decent, comes in some interesting shapes at least.
 
Pic attached (hopefully!)
e5e7cf457358ca1295c12585b9f88c29.jpg
 
It is all I have in my tank. No hitch hikers and after a few months it will be all dark and crusty like live rock is.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top