Casino Cash for you all!! :D

I couldn't agree more about the site. I spend more time on here than all the others combined.

Rev, you made gnoles happy, he can't gamble worth a darn.
 
Rev,this site is the ONLY site with out the lil groups and power hungry mods who act like they get paid lol!!! This is truly a community and wish I could meet everyone!



Ps ill pm you my addy for my fav frag pack hahahah :):):)
 
Rev,
This site is by far the BEST big site out there and ive only been a member for a week! I encourage all my fellow local club members on LARC to join this community of friendly and knowledgable reefers, will also be signing up for a premium account soon. Keep up the good vibes!
 
I need MORE money!!! I got busted last night on BJ in 3min!!!!!1
 
too bad i joined too late for the cash as i am a terrible gambler and won't keep the few hundred i have for long!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top