Caulerpa eating fish/CUC for a Nano?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rybren
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Rybren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
1,502
Reaction score
1,920
Location
Ottawa, ON
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 28G zoa tank that has a Caulerpa infestation. I added a small scribbled rabbitfish and it cleared out the caulerpa and BA, but the tank was too small for the fish, so it got moved to my 120G.

Fast forward a couple of months and the caulerpa is starting to return. Is there any fish or CUC that I could add that would likely nibble on the macro? I'd prefer a fish that wouldn't outgrow the tank.

Thanks!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top