CBB following sand sifting goby for food

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
20,450
Reaction score
47,597
Location
Carmel, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty hilarious, my CBB is following my sand sifting goby everywhere and as he moves the sand the CBB looks for worms or whatever in the sand. Seen him snag several. Smart fish.

Now go eat the rest of my aiptasia!!
 
Pretty hilarious, my CBB is following my sand sifting goby everywhere and as he moves the sand the CBB looks for worms or whatever in the sand. Seen him snag several. Smart fish. :D

Now go eat the rest of my aiptasia!!
Good luck.;)
 
Haha. My blue hippo tang follows my Melanurus everywhere because he makes a mess with sand. [emoji38] I love watching them!
 
Somebody on here wrote about a CBB using their mandarin to "spot" pods and then would push the mandy out of the way to eat the pods.

A "sissy fish fight" ensued. ;)
 
Somebody on here wrote about a CBB using their mandarin to "spot" pods and then would push the mandy out of the way to eat the pods.

A "sissy fish fight" ensued. ;)

Hahaha that doesn't surprise me. I think these guys are smarter than we thought!
 
That's really cool. It's amazing to see how smart some fish we keep are.

Yeah I thought so too! I can't blame him, I like an easy lunch too.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top