May 4, 2009 #1 its fry Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 223 Reaction score 63 Location Cleveland Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm looking for more pics of this acan to help determine if I and a friend already own it. Thank you.
I'm looking for more pics of this acan to help determine if I and a friend already own it. Thank you.
May 4, 2009 #2 m'akoyPINOY Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 390 Reaction score 5 Location MANHATTAN,NEW YORK Rating - 0% 0 0 0 here's mine! under LED's power actinics.
May 4, 2009 #3 Nate82 Paitence Sucks... View Badges Joined Jul 21, 2008 Messages 1,284 Reaction score 7 Location Long Island, NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 :dribble: wow
May 4, 2009 #4 Poseidon 2500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Joined Apr 7, 2007 Messages 3,258 Reaction score 37 Location Swartz Creek, MI Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I think Cherry Corals has/had them on their site.
May 4, 2009 #5 bheld1 Community Member View Badges Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 83 Reaction score 1 Location Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 2 quick shots
May 5, 2009 #6 OP OP its fry Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 223 Reaction score 63 Location Cleveland Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thank you guys. Helps me out a lot. Seems like this rainbow acan is more predominately red and green on the outer lobe than orange like my other one.
Thank you guys. Helps me out a lot. Seems like this rainbow acan is more predominately red and green on the outer lobe than orange like my other one.
May 18, 2009 #7 debutis Verified Sponsor Active Member View Badges Gold Sponsor Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 391 Reaction score 27 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 VERY cool acan! I'm curious though Todd, how did you come up with the name for this acan?
May 18, 2009 #8 JuniorMC8704 Super Moderator View Badges Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 3,302 Reaction score 55 Location Michigan (48154) Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Here is a pic I took while at CC