• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Central PA : 210 Gallon Reef Ready Aquarium FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter bguile
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

bguile

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
27
Reaction score
103
Location
York PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I have a 210 Gallon Reef Ready Aquarium is for Sale. I am only selling because I am moving. Glass is in immaculate shape with no clarity issues and seals are solid. Asking $700 OBO. Must pick up locally in York PA within the week. Size is 72x24x29.

I am also selling the mature 5 years + liverock (mixture of Marco and others) for pennies on the dollar. 50 cents a pound. The tank has been parasite-free for over 5 years.

20210822_151933-800.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top