- Joined
- Sep 8, 2018
- Messages
- 220
- Reaction score
- 80
- Location
- Shelbyville, KY
- What state or country do you live in
- Kentucky
I have zip-lock bags of algae going for $ 25.00
Highly popular! I have sold alot of Chaeto on reef2reef and it sells quick!
Please refer to my previous listings and reviews. This is what I consider PREMIUM guaranteed pest free! You may find pods but that is all!
Ship out date are Monday and Tuesday sometimes on Wednesday.
You will be receiving about 1 1/4 cup to 1 1/2cup of clean algae. This equals a around 1/2 quart bag of algae.
all unwanted Pest Free! Thanks for viewing.

Highly popular! I have sold alot of Chaeto on reef2reef and it sells quick!
Please refer to my previous listings and reviews. This is what I consider PREMIUM guaranteed pest free! You may find pods but that is all!
Ship out date are Monday and Tuesday sometimes on Wednesday.
You will be receiving about 1 1/4 cup to 1 1/2cup of clean algae. This equals a around 1/2 quart bag of algae.
all unwanted Pest Free! Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:

