• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

chailices and sunrise monti for....

korndogg091

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
265
Reaction score
1
Location
Riverview, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got a few chalices frags, duncans and a frag of true sunrise monti, not the imposter. If you have some sick zoas/palys i might be willing to offer my rhyzo for trade ;) I am also willing to sell my items, so if you see something you like let me know.

Im looking for:

PPE
True RPE
Rasta
Red Wines
Armageddons
Darth Mauls
5 color rainbow
True GPE
Prpe
Purple Hornets
Blue Hornet
Eclipse Yellow

Im sure theirs more so let me know what ya got.
 
Last edited:
I will try to post pics of the Chalices and monti tomorrow.

White Rhyzo!!!!
006-2.jpg


Australian Duncans
030-1.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg
 
Last edited:
i have RPE, GPE, PRPE, and 5 color rainbows interested in chalices
 
Here are a couple, i have more to post tonight or tomorrow.

My Infamous Candy Korn
CandyKorn.jpg


This one has a green rim that you cant see in the pic
Terminator!!!!
IMG_0161-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here are a couple, i have more to post tonight or tomorrow.

My Infamous Candy Korn


This one has a green rim that you cant see in the pic
I havent named this one yet, ill take some suggestions.
IMG_0161-1.jpg

Terminator Chalice... reminds me of him in machine form with the red eye and the blue/tealish metal or maybe thats just me :/
 
BGM?
027-2.jpg

Alien Eye
014-2.jpg

Terminator Frag 1 eye
015-3.jpg

Terminator Frag 1-2 eyes
016-2.jpg

Terminator Frag 2 eyes with a 3rd growing!!!
017-3.jpg

Candy Korn
021-4.jpg
 
Last edited:
I also have some spiderman zoas, nuclear greens, tub blues, purple deaths and some sweet yellows.

common now, im sure someone out their is looking to do some trading.
 
Terminator Chalice... reminds me of him in machine form with the red eye

That's so wierd....I was looking at the pic and thinking the EXACT same thing, then I scrolled down and saw your comment.

Nice chalices, btw.
 
thanks. i need one of the reefers in my area wit ha good camera to come out and take some pics. mine doesnt show color that well. But i suppose thats what i should expect from a basic camera from target.
I guess Terminator Chalice it is!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top