• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalices and others for sale!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
50
Location
Williamston,NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only a few corals this time:cry:

I can only ship out this wed.(Jan. 12th)..if you want your corals soon, the only other time i could ship would be in March..........

Lighting is a evolution led pendant, suppose to produce about the same lighting as a 250w mh bulb.

Anyways,
6 Eyes, Frozen Flame Chalice-$150
IMG_7696.jpg

IMG_7709.jpg


5 Eyes, Criminal Minds Chalice-$100
IMG_7689.jpg

IMG_7707.jpg


4 Heads, Christmas Chaos Acan-$50
IMG_7687.jpg

IMG_7708.jpg



If you are really interested in a coral,please let me know.


Shipping is not included.
 
I cut it into 4 pieces (2 mini colonies and 2 frags) when i got it, but i can take a picture of it right now,and try to upload it by tonight
 
PM sent on the criminal.
I'll take it, your PM box is full so PM me your paypal address.
Thanks
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys! Its a real stunner under regular blue leds, i wonder what it looks like under reefbrites:tongue:

PM replied nick
 
Your PM box is full. Send me paypal info and I will go with the next day air for the $61
Thanks Kelby.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top