Chalices for sale.
The fine print: All corals will be triple bagged, styro box, Overnighted by UPS. Must deliver on first attempt or DOA guarantee is not valid. Email or PM pics within 2 hours of delivery.
All corals are shot under LED Cree XP-G cool White and Cree XT-E royal blue, even mix of each. I have a bare bottom frag tank and shot all photos using a Nikon D700 with Nikor Macro 105mm Lens utilizing a top down box.
Wild Chalice, never sold a frag. 4 eyes about 3" x 2" - $600

I have two large pieces of the widowmaker mother colony that I cut in half several years ago.
Colors are orange, red, blue, purple, brown, green
First piece is 7" x 5". Not a tiny frag, you get the entire piece. - $700

Second piece of Widowmaker mother colony is 5.5" x 4". Again not a tiny frag, you get the entire piece. - $500

Chalice 10+ eyes - $150

The fine print: All corals will be triple bagged, styro box, Overnighted by UPS. Must deliver on first attempt or DOA guarantee is not valid. Email or PM pics within 2 hours of delivery.
All corals are shot under LED Cree XP-G cool White and Cree XT-E royal blue, even mix of each. I have a bare bottom frag tank and shot all photos using a Nikon D700 with Nikor Macro 105mm Lens utilizing a top down box.
Wild Chalice, never sold a frag. 4 eyes about 3" x 2" - $600

I have two large pieces of the widowmaker mother colony that I cut in half several years ago.
Colors are orange, red, blue, purple, brown, green
First piece is 7" x 5". Not a tiny frag, you get the entire piece. - $700

Second piece of Widowmaker mother colony is 5.5" x 4". Again not a tiny frag, you get the entire piece. - $500

Chalice 10+ eyes - $150


