• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaos Aquaculture is the best

  • Thread starter Thread starter absowry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

absowry

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2019
Messages
109
Reaction score
95
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received a delayed shipment from Chaos Aquaculture. Not only were they on the ball with their customer service, they helped to re-route my package to try and save the coral. I can't recommend them highly enough.

The coral even survived. The pieces they sent are top notch and healthy.
 
Wow I can't believe I didn't see this until just now. Thank you so much for the kind words! Believe it or not I came across this doing a google search for our reviews LOL. Thanks again!
 
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top