Jan 7, 2021 #1 Bigdaddy05 Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 19, 2020 Messages 540 Reaction score 518 Location near Buffalo,ny What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Ideas for a light to go over a 20 long for soft corals nothing too expensive
Jan 7, 2021 #2 don_chuwish Smells something fishy View Badges Reef Tank 365 Pacific Northwest Reefers My Tank Thread Joined Mar 21, 2012 Messages 3,013 Reaction score 3,389 Location A better place What state or country do you live in Oregon Rating - 0% 0 0 0 You could do a PAR38 reef light, or even two, for around $25-$30 each.
Jan 7, 2021 #3 OP OP Bigdaddy05 Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 19, 2020 Messages 540 Reaction score 518 Location near Buffalo,ny What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Will the take care of coral? Also what would 2be a good option for a more blue light as I'd like to put some of my bounce frags in the tank
Will the take care of coral? Also what would 2be a good option for a more blue light as I'd like to put some of my bounce frags in the tank
Jan 7, 2021 #4 don_chuwish Smells something fishy View Badges Reef Tank 365 Pacific Northwest Reefers My Tank Thread Joined Mar 21, 2012 Messages 3,013 Reaction score 3,389 Location A better place What state or country do you live in Oregon Rating - 0% 0 0 0 For the purpose of QT I think they would be fine. Pay attention to the wattage, I've seen 18W, 25W, 36W and even 54W.
For the purpose of QT I think they would be fine. Pay attention to the wattage, I've seen 18W, 25W, 36W and even 54W.