Cheapo ICP but I did my first one

jledford

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
37
Reaction score
37
Location
Columbus
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I did one of the cheaper ICP tests as an initial one on my reefer 170. Does anyone taking a look through it as I try to figure things out? It’s a reefer 170. Sps is doing great and most lps but not all. Tank is 3 yrs old. Dosing all for reef.
 

Attachments

5B20AD27-8790-49E3-946E-DFA30CA103EC.png
C9077D37-B39D-402C-BCAE-90950A2894E4.png
33BC1450-9DFF-4950-A3F0-77CFC360CB53.png
C4DB329F-AD4C-4C65-A71A-CF9CCC916E83.png
C859762B-21C9-41CD-803E-A06BF8608673.png
 
Bump. Quick set of eyes would be most appreciated.
 
If you don’t raise salinity, I’d boost potassium.

Aluminum is pretty high. I’d stop using white media, if you have any.
Thanks for your expertise bud! I have addressed salinity. I do have a half dozen or so biobricks in the sump and also some ceramic media. Maybe I should toss that stuff.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top