Check check check where's all the old school guys??

Almost forgot good ole luke the skimmer man! Haha.. What's up bro

Haha, yea, I don't do much anymore with the reef scene besides enjoy my tank : ) Which is way more fun! Took about two yrs off but now I have had a 180g acrylic tank set up for just over a year now, sps ofcourse. Other than that fishing to much and getting married here in a few months, and the whole job thing. We have lost alot of good reefers in the last 5yrs or so around here. Every now and then one pops up out of nowhere, pretty fun to see. Hope the last few years have been well for you.
 
DUDE!! Welcome back bro! It's awesome to have you posting again. ;)
 
*Welcome back to Reef2Reef @Troylee !*

DSCF4877_zpsdvjndox_edit_1452032354784.jpg
 
Welcome back Troy! I'm working on ending a 2 year hiatus myself.
 
I am old school but new to any online forums. I spent more time in the truck making the rounds to my reef reef store customers in the 80's 90's and 00's. Made tanks under my company name Tricon Technology Inc. Not sure to many made it to Vegas but most in the Pacific Northwest.
 
I often see skins giving a few people a hard time. Mostly joshporksandwich our sites zoa fanatic.

Not me lol, I'm not a member on that site that I remember, must be an imposter.... But I do give dorko a hard time every chance I get!

@skinz78 @revhtree not sure how the site works anymore but does that tag them? Lol

Haha Ya got me! Welcome back! I am still around but you can tell from the timing of my response I'm not on as much as I once was... Been super busy with 4 kids, working out of town, my sawmill and just life in general. I still have a tank though.... A very neglected tank LOL.



Welcome back!! You don't know me, but you're legendary around here. Glad to have you in here again!

The ban hammer took your position Lee, he swings it well LOL....
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top