May 24, 2019 #1 SKYHIGGh Well-Known Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Nov 28, 2016 Messages 733 Reaction score 1,261 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 My second video let me know what you think
May 24, 2019 #2 Crabs McJones I'm so shi-nay View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Moderator Emeritus Hospitality Award Reef Tank 365 Boss Wisco Reefers My Tank Thread Joined Jul 24, 2017 Messages 27,806 Reaction score 139,920 Location Wisconsin Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Cool video and beautiful reef Thanks for sharing with us @Brew12 would like watching this video
May 24, 2019 #3 OP OP SKYHIGGh Well-Known Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Nov 28, 2016 Messages 733 Reaction score 1,261 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Crabs McJones said: Cool video and beautiful reef Thanks for sharing with us @Brew12 would like watching this video Click to expand... Thanks only my second time attempting a video of my reef so still some work but I think I have nice little thing going. Thanks for checking it out
Crabs McJones said: Cool video and beautiful reef Thanks for sharing with us @Brew12 would like watching this video Click to expand... Thanks only my second time attempting a video of my reef so still some work but I think I have nice little thing going. Thanks for checking it out
May 30, 2019 #4 OP OP SKYHIGGh Well-Known Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Nov 28, 2016 Messages 733 Reaction score 1,261 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 New YouTube video up
Jun 6, 2019 #5 OP OP SKYHIGGh Well-Known Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Nov 28, 2016 Messages 733 Reaction score 1,261 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a new video in works for tommarow check out my page and sub if you like it so far?
Jun 6, 2019 #6 OP OP SKYHIGGh Well-Known Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Nov 28, 2016 Messages 733 Reaction score 1,261 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Any comments?