!!!!CHECK THIS OUT!!!! Please keep it clean dudes! G-rated comments only please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Hey everyone, please remember R2R's terms of service. Comments must be appropriate for reefers of all ages to read. I've had to remove WAY TOO MANY comments from this thread that violated our rules. Please keep it clean moving forward. Thanks!
 
Explosives and lots of fire everywhere...if I had one of those in my tank, the house is a total loss man. I'm out and that thing's gotta die.

How the heck does something like that even get into your tank to begin with? I've never seen one before and I hope I never do!!!

I got some live rock from Florida and it must have came in on that. Tank has been going for about a year and half so it must have been in there the whole time but explains some fish that went missing.

I'll probably end up taking the rock out I think he's in. He was under a rock and would have been easy to get out but I was unprepared and I think it swam away from that spot under the sand. I've seen him out lately. Freaky thing.
 
Well shoot. I guess I’m out on a shot to win one since my entry was deemed too NSFR2R. I didn’t think it was too bad since it was a word play on a medicine. @Battlecorals trying to get us all banned. LOL
Yeah, I actually liked that one. Pretty funny .
 
I got some live rock from Florida and it must have came in on that. Tank has been going for about a year and half so it must have been in there the whole time but explains some fish that went missing.

I'll probably end up taking the rock out I think he's in. He was under a rock and would have been easy to get out but I was unprepared and I think it swam away from that spot under the sand. I've seen him out lately. Freaky thing.
I got my first questionable hitchhiker recently. A Murderbug (Mantis) that’s about 1.25 inches long. So far no issues but I’m going to try to trap it soon.
 
1700550645225.gif
 
And the flow of new sps pics continues! This things is cool. Kind of reminds me of the old Joe Knows Rainbow, but polyps are orange rather than red. Look for it on the site!

Best 3 comments (by individual people) win a free frag, and I'll even cover shipping. :) She's got a name already so no need there, but be as creative as possible. There are no rules at all.


Untitled-20.jpg

Untitled-14.jpg


Untitled-13.jpg
Untitled-22.jpg


turn phone sideways​
Er Ma Gurd
 
Tap Out Animal Planet GIF by Puppy Bowl

My post that got removed was just a guy walking a giant rooster so who knows.
My Austin Powers Swedish Pump got removed too....i thought that was a solid one too!
 
Fingers crossed the actual, already-named name of this one is the one I submitted in the other thread that Adam said he was saving for later :face-in-clouds:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top